domingo, 26 de janeiro de 2014

Destination: Nirvana


Hey o/

Today I'm starting my Journey to Nirvana (not the Buddhist one). A new change in life (Yeah, again, I know, I already say that a lot of times, but this time I'm taking it seriously, and I already started acting for it.)

About the name, Let a part of my CA Sketchbook intro talk for me:
"Destination: Nirvana is how I decided to call my journey to be a better artist and person,  cause I have a lot of personal problems  with energy, discipline, focus and other  things that are in my way to be a better artist, and I'm working on these things step by step.
 So it's not just about art - it's about myself as a whole. I think the name is perfect FOR it, cause from what I understand, in Buddhism "nirvana" is not a place, but a state of mind."

I'll talk more about it later, but I can say that some of the major goals are:

*Be a better artist (It's not a new thing, it's the purpose of this blog since the beggining)
*Learn English
*Become a full engagement person (I'm following the tips of the books of Nuno Cobra and Tony Schwartz)
*And more, but first I need to put my mind in the right place, organize and write down things.

So, you can follow my steps here (about the whole thing, not just the artistic part), on my Sketchbook on Conceptart.org and on my Deviantart Account too.

More to come ^^

PS: thanks Fer, for the help ;)




My CA Sb avatar ^^

Man, this song is amazing, so much feeling, I think is gonna be one of the songs of my new life soundtrack:

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário